COVID-19 Preparedness & Mitigation in Our Dealership
UPDATE: We’re offering COMPLIMENTARY Sani-Clean treatment with any service or purchase today!
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- All employees are required to wear masks in and outside of the dealership.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible.
- Our entire staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, vestibules, door handles, washrooms, drive thru area etc. we have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and gloves throughout the our Dealerships
- Service employees are wearing gloves when inside customer vehicles, and we’ve initiated a protocol to sanitize vehicles before returning them to customers
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employees who appear ill will immediately be sent home.
In addition, we have added available at-home services for your convenience – Please call for details:
- Pick up and drop-off for service customers
- Flexible and transparent negotiation of a new or used vehicle purchase from the comfort of your own home
- Schedule an at-home test drive
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible.
We thank you for your business and your loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment. Thank you.